Saturday, March 13, 2010

07/03/10

Today the team was, I guess you might say, officially introduced to the congregation at ACC Apohaqui. Next week we will be introduced in Hampton. I hope they don't mind but I am going to introduce them here too.
Wendy is a co-leader and the energetic force to keep us motivated.
Bill is the other co-leader who will pick us up when Wendy can't and likely keep us in good humor.
Ray is in his mind "King Ray" and we make him earn that title whenever we can.
Chris will likley be the leaned on for experience and his tech smart ways.
Jordan, though youthful, is a veteran at Mission travel.
Lauren is the organizer and a solid performer.
Bernadette will, so I've been told, keep the conversation going.
Amy will be there when needed and work behind the scenes when not.
Sara is destined to be the duct tape that will keep us all together.
Denise is the young star on the rise.
And I guess that leaves me...and I'm just there to experience what God has to offer and share it with everyone.

I look forward to working with this great group of people and cant' wait to meet those who will be part of the team in Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment