Friday, March 19, 2010

14/03/10

Today was the day we were introduced in Hampton, unfortunately I couldn't make it as I had a prior commitment. I did manage to make the meeting tonight where we discussed the results of the bake sale and the upcoming salmon dinner. The dinner, for those who might be reading this and interested is April 10th starting at 6:00pm at the Apohaqui Community Center. There will be dinner and a silent auction. Tickets are available from team members, ACC, and Backstage Music starting March 22nd.

The sun was shining and due to the time change our meeting dragged on a bit long as people still felt full of energy. I was expressing my positive experiences through the week as I discussed the Mission Trip with various people and other members echoed my sentiment. I hope the good feelings continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment