Monday, February 8, 2010

08/02/10

Well its here. I actually have a passport. Funny that such a small thing can make me so excited. Hopefully I will be given many opportunities to use it. I was also informed that today in Guatemala the temperature was 15C. That sure makes our -8C seem a mite colder. Not that I don't love our four seasons.

We are currently planning two fund raisers. The first will be to volunteer some time at the Sussex Corner winter carnival in exchange for having a donation can there. That will take place Febraury 13th at Sullivan Park, on the Post Road in Sussex Corner, NB. I will be busy there all day as I am also a Carnival organizer and I promise if you come down you will have a good time.

The next day is Valentine's day and some of the Mission Team is organizing a date night at the church. There will be a Pie auction, a dating game, cheesecake, and lots of fun. I won't be able to make that event unfortunately, but I am told there will be lots of pie floating around so keep your head up if you go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment