Thursday, February 4, 2010

20/01/10

20/01/10

My intent today was to go to Fredericton and start my passport application process. I had filled all the forms out on-line, had my picture taken, and collected all the documents I needed. It was snowing when I awoke but it appeared as though the weather would be decent enough to travel in. I hopped in my car and headed out. I got likely 40km down the road and the weather turned bad, but I felt I couldn't turn back so I pushed on. With God watching over me I made it safely to Fredericton, but unfortunately Passport Canada would not accept my photo. I left Fredericton feeling rather dejected and made a slow ride home. As I drove I realized it was no big deal and that I would simply make another trip. Despite lots of snow I made the drive home safely and was still eager about the possibilities that lay ahead of me.

That evening I finalized some posters I was developing for our "Soup'er Luncheon Sunday" fundraiser. A sense of humor came over me as I realized foolishly, that I should have simply stayed home that day and prepared letters and the poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment