Thursday, February 4, 2010

18/01/10

18/01/10

It is Monday, January 18th, 2010. I just returned home from a meeting. This wasn't just any meeting for me. This was a life changing meeting possibly. Over the last two years I have been on a journey of faith and following. I have been feeling God's hand gently on my shoulder nudging me and guiding me. This has led me to join a Mission trip to Guatemala and this meeting was where I made the full commitment to go "All In."

Sitting here writing this I get a bit apprehensive about what lay ahead. I have never flown before. I don't have a passport even. My first traveling experience will be this Mission. I am excited to begin this new life journey and continue on my journey of faith.

Through this blog I will allow others to walk this path with me as I strive to lift God up higher in my life.




Live connected with Hotmail on your phone. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment