Monday, February 22, 2010

21/02/10

We had a team meeting tonight at the church. It wasn't well attended but there is a lot going on in the local community right now. From the meeting I realize I still have a lot to do. One of the most important things I have to accomplish is getting my vaccinations. I hope that it isn't to late for some of them. I did some quick research and I just hope I can get them done soon. Maybe I'll have to talk to the doc on the team and have him discuss it with me.

On another note, if anyone out there likes salmon, any of the team members have a good deal for you. We have 5lbs of bagged portions selling for $37 and that is a good deal. Coming up in April we will also host a salmon dinner but stay tuned for details on that.

One of the harder things so far has been the need to write letters requesting prayer and support for the trip. I struggle with this task even still, but I will focus and make a good effort to get out there and deliver more of these letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment