Thursday, February 4, 2010

24/01/10

24/01/10

Today was the Souper Luncheon and it went off really well. It was good to serve people that way and have them appreciate our efforts. We managed to generate $537.67 in donations for providing people with the choice of a variety of soups for lunch. Serving in that way will hopefully provide me and the rest of the team with a small look into how we can serve Villa Hortencia II in May.

After the luncheon we all met earlier this evening to discuss a few of the details on future fundraisers. There was also some discussion on the dates in which we are hoping to depart and then return home from the trip. It has been mentioned that the trip maybe three days longer than originally planned for as a good seat sale became available. While this means missing more time from work for me, in the whole scheme of things I still feel strongly that I need to make this journey. I think the rest of the team is in agreement and we should hear in the middle of the week about our flights.

I'll go to bed to night and put it in God's hands and I will follow.




Windows® phone-your Windows stuff, on the go. See more.

No comments:

Post a Comment